We invite the brotherhood to dedicate the month of June to the following petition:
For the kidnapped Nigerian girls, some of whom are from families in the church, and for Ukrainian brethren suffering because of the conflicts with pro-Russian rebels.
May our missionary petition be:
For God to help us reach every county, or municipality, in our region and state and, if there is still a state not reached, that he may help us go there also with the gospel.
How to use these prayers
- Include them in your personal prayers and in prayers you offer in small groups and in your congregation.
- Ask that these petitions be included, when asked for prayer requests.
- Affix these prayers on your congregation’s bulletin board.
- Publish them in your church bulletin or newsletter.
- Distribute a sheet with these prayers in prayer meetings.
- Post them on your congregational website, share them in social media, forums, or email discussion groups.
- Send them by mail or by email to brothers and sisters who you know.
- Translate them into other languages and share them with churches in other countries and areas of the world.
Please let us hear from you how you are using these prayers in your life or congregation. Share that information with everyone in the comment area below.