Father, thank you for the pleasant and edifying time with the saints. It is a joy to be with your family of faith. You are to be praised for your wisdom in making us your people with one mind and heart.
- Give us a harmonious spirit, help us to be sympathetic to one another, to show affection and compassion to each other, and to be humble in every way.
- Let the evil of others keep us from responding in kind. Help us to bless others, regardless of their actions toward us.
- Help us to do right and to see our blessing of doing so even under duress and suffering.
- Prepare us to answer those who ask about the hope we possess.
- Keep us from having any reason for shame.
- Thank you that Christ suffered to bring us to you and that we were given the grace of baptism for our salvation.
- Thank you for his resurrection which is our guarantee of being raised to heaven.
Show me your glory, O God, that I might never lose sight of my goal.
Based on 1 Peter 3. If this prayer blessed you, please share it with someone else.