What’s in it for me? This question shows
The uncovered self. O Lord! Expose
My inward love for me and mine —
Upon my lonely darkness shine!
For me my Lord and Savior died!
For sins of mine was he crucified.
He gave his life for all mankind —
Forgiven, I the lost must find.
My Father above, ’tis for your praise,
To seek my place in your good ways.
When life seeks not my happiness,
I then am blessed, and able to bless.
Blessed Savior, let me die to self and to the world that you may be glorified through the fruit born in my life. Let me forget self in order to find life in you.
- Keep the USA secure today and in the days following the election.
- Help our people to see how the denominations offer nothing of spiritual benefit, how only the family of faith can transmit your presence and power.
- Keep the door of opportunity open so that your people may use the internet and other technologies to teach the gospel.
- Strengthen every good effort for the truth, so that people may understand clearly your eternal plan and the path to enter the kingdom.
- Make us more generous every day as we understand that all we have comes from you and makes us responsible as stewards for the use of what you have given us.
- Thank you for so many good resources to understand the Word better. Let us be devoted to knowing your will.
In Verdict Valley we face the battle,
The clash and clang of sword and shield,
Midst cries of woe and noise of Babel,
We look to you, O Lord, to wield. Continue reading